How can we help?


Your feedback is really important to us. To get in touch please send an email to -

What to do if you have a complaint?

If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us by either:


Or Writing to:

The Compliance Officer

Just Advice Solutions Limited

5th Floor, Ashford Commercial Quarter

1 Dover Place



TN23 1FB


If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.

The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)

We are covered by the FSCS. You may be entitled to compensation from the scheme if we cannot meet our obligations. This depends on the type of business and the circumstances of the claim.

Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the claim, without any upper limit.

Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.